Angel meditations are a great way to celebrate the holidays.
I had the pleasure of being part of an Angel meditation last night and received messages I thought would be nice to share. Archangel Gabriel took me to the Hall of Angels to share some of their celestial celebrations with me. I was asked to decorate a very plain little Christmas tree. I was hesitant at first as to what this could possibly teach me, but I put my faith in my Angel and went for it.
As I decorated, it became clear that each part of the decoration process was significant. The lights on the tree must go on first. For if we cannot see we clearly, nothing else matters. The red bulbs stand for love, in all of its many forms. On top of the tree, the Angel or star is the guiding light or the organizers and overseers. The tinsel is beautiful strands of energy. And the additional ornaments we add as a personal touch connect us to each other.
When I finished we walked further down the hall and it opens up into a massive forest of every tree on earth. They were all shapes and sizes. Some big, some small, some, sparse, some full. In the middle of them is my little scrawny black Halloween tree that I have up at my house. And i feel bad for it because its so off from the other ones. Gabriel tells me that even though the trees are different it doesn’t make them more or less beautiful than the others. By the Angels bringing the trees together they are connecting us to one another. Reminding us of the concept that we are all one.
If you’d like to try an angel mediation during the holiday season, here’s what you should do:
- Sit in a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Close your eyes and take some deep breaths.
- Visualize yourself going up from your Crown Chakra and into the heavens.
- Look around for Archangel Gabriel or for your own Guardian Angel. If you do not see them right away, feel free to call out and ask them to meet you.
- Allow your Angel to whisk you away to the Hall of Angels to show you their Celestial Celebrations, and to receive your own special message
- Once you arrive, the Angels will ask you to decorate a tree or complete another holiday task. Whatever they ask you to do, know that you are being included in their celebrations.
- Take your time completing the task. Whatever you are asked to do will reveal something profound or important about the holiday season.
I hope this exercise brings you the insight you need and instills some holiday spirit. Don’t forget to take some time to sit with your tree for a minute this season. Be thankful for your divine connection and love from the Angels. And know that they see your beauty.