Understanding Shadow Work
Are you looking to do some self-growth work and gain more insight into who you truly are? Have you come to a personal crossroads and you’re trying to understand why life suddenly feels so overwhelming? If you find yourself in either of these spaces, it’s time to look inward and get started on a powerful healing journey.
Most people avoid Shadow Work like the plague because it’s not easy. It requires us to look at parts of ourselves we may not like or be proud of. But if we don’t make an effort to connect with ourselves and integrate our shadow, it starts causing major disruptions in our lives. This 19 page guide walks you through three key areas of work to get you started on your path to healthy self-awareness.
How do you know if you need to do Shadow Work?
Here’s some questions you may want to ask yourself to see if its time for you to dive into this practice:
- Are you interested in self-growth work?
- Would you like to gain more insight into who you truly are?
- Are you feeling unnecessarily frustrated with your life?
- Are you flat out exhausted?
- Do you find yourself stuck in the same types of situations over and over and you don’t know why?
- Does your life feel overwhelming?
- Are you experiencing strong emotional outbursts?
If you find yourself in any of these spaces, it’s time to look inward and start healing. If you feel called to do the work, I invite you to download this FREE Guide.
In addition, you may want to consider the benefits of a tarot session if your situation feels overwhelming. The cards have a unique way of uncovering important information to help you understand what’s happening around your and how to move forward in a positive way.